Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Aquarium

The past 3 years have been really hard on me due to health issues so I made a list  of "things I will do when I get better": going to the aquarium was on the list.
 So when my cousin told me she wanted to go I took the opportunity.

                                                         

It was really crowded so we had to wait 1H30 outside and under the rain ,when we finally got in we were completely wet and tired.
hell on earth

Sadly I didn't enjoyed it as much as I would have liked because they were way too many people and children screaming.
At first I was really angry: because I am tiny I could barely see and people were pushing me or stepping on my feet so it was hard to take pictures or film and I lost my family ( I found them 15 min later!)

                                                                                                        
this turtle seemed to be stuck
   
Moray eels scares me



 I also made a video:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment